Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Emma Rochon

Hello everyone! I've made it to Florence alive and tired. It's 8pm here and I've been awake too long but I have to stay up a little longer so that jet lag doesn't eat my brain. So far I can tell you about the amazing innovation of the aeroplane. I consider myself an expert now considering I've been on three in the past 24 hours. Unfortunatley my luggage was lost in the process and I patiently await its arrival because I would like clothes and shampoo :___:..... I'm not sure how they're going to let me know when it gets here since I couldn't leave them a contact number and left the school address as the delivery address. On the bright side, I live like two blocks away from the Duomo in a crazy little fourth floor appartment. it's very cozy.

But I'm here in Florence with Noel and one of our other roommates, David, who's really cool (and goes to normal school!!). Orientation starts tomorrow and if they try to make me play ridiculous character building touchy feely games I'm gonna put a hole through the wall!

2 comments:

  1. eew touching!
    oh btw i added your name to the post. as you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got there (relatively) unscathed. You were tempting fate taking three flights - hope your luggage is alright! I guess it's already happened by now, but hope orientation left you (and any nearby walls) intact.

    Ti diverti in Firenze! Imparari l'italiano!

    ReplyDelete